Tuesday 30 November 2010

Update

Just an update.

I have been contacted by several media outlets interested in my story. The feel that this is of interest to other people.

The government are cutting peoples benefits saying they cant afford to pay out the money yet they can afford to give loans of billions of pounds to other countries. I am not a selfish or greedy person, but they need to think about this country first. Its not just the disabled people who are losing out its pensioners as well.

They are also trying to make people who are on the long term sick look for work. Surely some people who are too sick to work it would make them even more sick working? This would then cost the government more in the long run. I know if I worked full time again it would make me ill and it would be struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment