Tuesday 18 August 2009

MRI

On the 24 August 2009 I have to go for an Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scan. I have had plenty before. The scan is not the part that makes me nervous, it would some people because of the machinery.



The thing that makes me more nervous is the results. I know that I will never improve my health unless a cure is found. But I worry that it will have got worse. I have made it clear to my friends and family, that when I do take seriously ill again that I am not to be recusitated.
I don't want to have to live in a vegetative state. I would rather have some quality of life and be aware of my surroundings.
Being a burden for other people is not fair on them.
I have also said that when I do die, I want anything that can be used on my body by anyone else can be taken. For my funeral I don't want a coffin and just a leather body bag would suffice for me. If I'm gonna be cremated why waste more of the earths resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment