Tuesday 3 November 2009

New Meeting

I have to attend a meeting next week with the job center. Apparently they need to review me being on long term sick. They by the looks of it want to force me back into work.

Who would employ a man with 2 brain tumours? For a start it would be hard for a company to get insurance for me. Also I get tired very easy. Its not because I am up all night on the net as some people are saying.
When I do my volunteer work I get drained after about 4 hours. I wouldn't be able to hold down a job. If I did a part time job I would be even worse off.
I am not a lazy person. I would love to have a full time job. If something is going to make you ill then obviously you wouldn't do it.
2.4 million people not working in the UK and they are trying to get people like me to work. Its not just me who is getting an unfair deal its other people as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment