Wednesday 14 October 2009

Being A Decent Person

I have always believed in christian values. Try to be a decent person, respect others, and stay the right side of the law.


Then you hear of these people who do really well for themselves when they have caused nothing but misery for others. You get a rapist in prison winning the lottery and a basic thug winning it as well.


It seems that god awards people who are not nice people and seems to "test good decent people".


I will never be able to work full time again as I have stated before. I try to do some volunteer work but still I feel thats not enough.


When people who commit crimes get a better life than people who want to live on the straight and narrow, it makes you wonder where you are going wrong. People in prison they get 3 meals a day,and they dont have to worry about any bills.


No comments:

Post a Comment