Thursday 27 August 2009

Frustrated

I get frustrated because I cannot do things other people can do. I'm not just talking about financially, I'm talking about physically. Sometimes days are a struggle for me and I find it difficult to cope.
Don't take for granted what you have in life, it could all change for you at anytime. I was working about 50 hours a week when i took ill.

Now my life is on go slow. When I do my 4 hours a week volunteer work I become drained. I get tired really quickly. I'm lucky I live near my terminus for my bus because I have fallen asleep on the bus. I sometimes find it hard things other people do day to day. I have to work twice as hard at things compared to most people. I also get restless and I cannot concentrate on something for long. This makes me tired as well.


People have the attitude that I am lazy and I could work if I wanted to. Working would make me ill again. I don't want to end up in hospital again because every time I stay in hospital now I get scared that I wont leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment